Located in Gering, Island Law Office, PC, LLO takes pride in providing proven legal representation to Nebraskans across the panhandle. Our firm has been serving your needs since 1994 while Attorney Bell Island has been in practice since 1994. With decades of experience, including a successful trial practice, our firm has the qualifications that can provide substantial benefits in optimally resolving your case.
We are focused on your individual needs and work aggressively to accomplish your goals and desired results. Island Law Office, PC, LLO provides sound counsel and strategic advocacy focused on results through the final resolution of your case.
Our firm is here to help you navigate the civil and criminal court systems in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy. If you are currently experiencing debt overload and looking for a legal solution, we can help you seek debt relief through a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing. This is the simplest and fastest form of personal bankruptcy and may eliminate or substantially reduce your consumer debt.
- Personal Injury. When injured due to the negligence or wrongdoing of another party, you may be eligible for compensation through a claim or lawsuit. Most cases are resolved through negotiated settlements outside of court.
- Car Accidents. These are the most common cause of injury claims and lawsuits. Our firm can fully prepare your claim in pursuit of maximized results.
- Wrongful Death. If you have lost a loved one due to the wrongdoing of another party, you can pursue compensation for your losses and damages in these claims and lawsuits.
- Criminal Defense. If you have been arrested and charged with a misdemeanor or felony, our team will carefully investigate and build your case in search of a favorable result in the criminal court system.
- DUI/DWI. Our firm brings unique knowledge, training, and experience to this complex issue; Attorney Island has been Board Certified in DUI/DWI defense by the National College for DUI Defense.
- Immigration. We can help you with many immigration issues, from seeking or renewing green cards to deportation defense, naturalization and citizenship, and more.
We know that your legal issue can seem overwhelming. To ensure that you understand where you stand, your options, and how best to move forward, it is vital that you seek legal guidance. With our team on your side, you can have peace of mind knowing that you will get the attention, diligence, and care that you need and deserve.
To learn more, we urge you to get in touch with us for a confidential consultation. Find out how our competent legal team can help you by contacting us today.